So yesterday had a couple very eventful...ummm...events take place. First off, the photographic society I'm in had it's last photo contest for the semester and the theme was "summer fun". I thought it would be pretty funny if I submitted a picture of a snowman or something. Anyhoo...what they do is have some of the art department faculty vote on their favorites and the top three are picked. Well, your's truly got second place. I did it with this picture of Kristin (my girlfriend).

And then the members of the society vote for their favorite two. My other picture of Kristin won first place in the society choice. Here it is.

So I was pretty excited about that and then later on that night my ultimate frisbee team, the Commodores, played in the championship game. It was pretty rough because we were playing on the stadium field that's alot bigger then what we usually play on and the field is astro turf so it kinda hurts when you dive. Also our team only had one sub for the guys so we only got to rest for like a minute or two before we had to get back on the field and run our guts out. Well, in case you were interested, we won the game 8-6!! I was so freakin stoked because I've never been a part of a winning team. It feels pretty good. We got our picture taken to go on the wall and championship t-shirts. We ended up being undefeated for the whole season. Maybe the Patriots could take a few notes.
4 comments:
heyy good one! i like that top picture of kristen walking on the log. and the other one is pret-ty trippy! =] and way to be on your undefeated season. whoo party!
What a way to wind up the semester! I'm excited you had such a terrific day and that you have been recognized for your photographic skills.
Mom
way to go todd, you deserve it all for those pictures, they are really good. for the first time i think im actually proud of you! kidding.
its good to see that you are keeping up with school and taking advantage of the college life. your such a stud.
i wanna dedicate the frisbee win to bryce and the photography win to dad. thanks.
Post a Comment