Monday, July 7, 2008

Make your plans now.


Ok everybody, get ready for some earth shattering news. We've booked our tickets so Dena and I will be visiting for Thanksgiving and I expect everybody within 2 days drive to be there. We're really looking forward to that flight home from Vegas at 8AM. Hopefully we can make it there in time for that. We're really looking forward to it, so don't ruin it for us by not showing up.

-Bryce

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAAAAAY!!!!!

Anderson Family said...

Outstanding! I'm looking forward to it. I'll try and get on line to get some passes to the Wave for 6 of us while you're here. And we'll plan on doing some of the other messing around while you're here as well - Zion, Bryce Canyon, etc. The North Rim of the Grand Canyon may be closed by that time of year, but we'll see. Woo Hoo! Dad