Well, things are almost back to normal around here. Mom and Jennifer got home last night after their trip to NM. My 4th of July was pretty uneventful. Things here at the park were pretty slow for a holiday weekend (which is a good thing - I hate excitement on the job. We've already had 2 fatalities this year.). Between the heat and the gas prices I think we're starting to see an effect on the park visitation. I did go to St. George on the 4th, but didn't even stay for the fireworks. Just dinner and a stop at Wal-Mart and back home again. Woohoo!
In a couple of weeks, I'm planning on going up to Rexburg to pick up Todd from school on the 18th. And on the 19th is the Hart Family Reunion in Logan, so we'll stop in there on the way back down. Grandma, Aunt Lillian and Cheryl are coming out for the reunion and are planning to stay a couple of days with us on their way home (probably the 20th-22nd). By the way, you guys are all invited to the reunion in Logan. They only have them every other year now.
So there's that to look forward to and not too long after that, Mom and I get to go back east to visit Bryce and Dena. Really looking forward to that, too. So it should be a fun summer. Thanks to all of you for your posts and comments. This is a lot of fun. Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment