mama told me to post a blog to let everyone know that i got my wisdom teeth out on Friday. we actually had to go to an oral surgeon, because the bottom two were severely impacted. i even got my first IV, and a certificate to prove it! go me. =] well i guess to save time... go read my personal blog. it's in a little more detail, if you're interested.
♥--J
2 comments:
Yeah, I probably should have had this done a long time ago. I don't even remember the last time I went to a dentist.
Were your cheeks big and puffy? Its funny that you just got that done - wait, Fiff, you're too young to be getting those things out, what happened? Anyhow, Rachelle has to get her's out this month and she is not looking forward to it. Stay away from straws! They aren't kidding.
Post a Comment