Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kristen and Jessica's Visit


Last week Kristen (on the right) and her roommate Jessica (on the left) came down from Rexburg to visit us at the dunes. Their trip down was an adventure. Kristen's poor car kept overheating like every ten miles once they got past beaver so it took them alot longer to get here then they planned. I actually went and picked them up in panquitch so some psycho truck driver didn't eat them or something. Anyhoo...they finally got here. I took em out to the dunes to play. Dad and I took them out to the dinosaur tracks. And then the next day Mom drove us to the Grand Canyon (which neither of them had been to yet) We had them close their eyes until we got to the edge of it. I'm just kidding, we had them open their eyes on this cool outlook in the hotel. They really enjoyed it. And I really enjoyed having Kristen down here. (awwww, i know) Anyhoo...as a p.s. i just got two jobs here in Kanab that I'm gonna start soon. One is a waiter (any tips keith) and the other is a photographer. We'll see how they go.

No comments: