Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
Friday, July 18, 2008
the Burg
Here's a few more photos from our visit with Todd this week. I really wish we could make it down to Salt Lake for the Hart reunion, but frankly, if work hadn't paid for this last trip we wouldn't have gone on that one either. I hate that gas prices dictate where we can and cannot go. >:/
I'm so jealous - we are going to have to come see you guys soon or meet you half way cause it's been way too long since we've seen each other. Those kids get cuter every time I see them.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous - we are going to have to come see you guys soon or meet you half way cause it's been way too long since we've seen each other. Those kids get cuter every time I see them.
Post a Comment