Sarah was disappointed with my last post because I didn't put any pictures in, so I thought I'd slip a few in after the fact. First is a picture of Leroy, Todd's new love. 1979 Mercury Monarch. Looks better on the outside than on the inside, but not bad for a first car.

In contrast, here's a picture of my Uncle Doug's first car - a 1933 Graham Blue Streak. His was only 17 years old when he got it. But his has had quite a bit more restoration work than Leroy has had. I remember as a little kid going to Grandma's house in Bear Lake and playing in an on this old car that was parked out in the weather and rusting away. The difference from those days to the current edition is amazing.
Then we have pictures of Grandma, Keith, Rachelle, and Todd.

And finally, a picture of all my remaining aunts and uncles. The row is getting pretty small. Left to right are Aunt Alaire, Aunt Jean, Aunt Lillian, Grandma, Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Doug.
We also received a copy of the Hartonian (family newsletter) that is published every 2 years at reunion time. We only got 1 hard copy, but they had a bunch of CDs with it on and I got one for each of the kids, and will try and get them to you when I can. It has reports on what everyone (or almost everyone) in the family is doing now as well as some family history notes, genealogy and good stuff like that.
Well, gotta go look at the Delta website about baggage restrictions for our trip to Alabama. Only a week and a half away! Who's excited? Love you guys. Let us know what's going on. Dad
1 comment:
I'm excited!
Post a Comment