Monday, July 14, 2008

Back in L-town

Dena and I are spending the week in Lumberton with her family. We left Huntsvegas at 9pm on Friday after Dena left work late and finally arrived in NC at about 7am (eastern time). After sleeping for 4 hours or so we went up to Raleigh to visit with some friends on their day off, then back down to Lumberton later that night. Now we're just sitting around and relaxing.

Most of you probably haven't been back here in a few years, so I thought I'd drive by and snap a picture of the old homestead to show you. I also stopped by that old barber shop up the road and got a haircut.








4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Huntsvegas? Dad

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Yeah, I'm not really sure why, that's just something a lot of Huntsville natives call it.

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Matt Smith told me to say hi to everybody.

Sarah said...

How come I never realized how cute that house was??