Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Calling For Wish Lists...Including Mine

Mom here--

Sarah had a REALLY good idea a while ago when she suggested that everyone submit their own 'wish list' on the side panel of the blog--I am usually drawing a blank on birthday/Christmas gift ideas, so I am no help when you kids call me to ask for ideas!! With a few birthdays still ahead of us (ahem...) some of us (including myself) need to give the rest of the fam some gift giving hints to make it easier for everyone. Jennifer promised to show me how to add my list to the others, so you should see that soon. Boys--we REALLY need your help on this since you are harder to buy for and we would like to get you something you would enjoy. Also, I suggest that if you do decide to fufill someone's 'wish', you might want to email everyone else just in case there might be duplications (though Kimberly says she would be THRILLED with five giftcards from Barnes & Noble!)


Here's my Sand Dunes update--

We have had quite a few visitors over the past few days! Grandma Anderson, Aunt Lillian and Aunt Cheryl stopped on their way back to California following the Hart reunion in Logan. Grant Hart and his family (11 all together) were here overnight last night, on a mini-vacation to southern Utah. Today, Todd's girlfriend Kristen and her roommate Jessica arrived for a few days visit in coral pink sand country. I'm going to take them down to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon after work tomorrow since I have the annual pass--the girls are excited to see it. Kimberly was here on Sunday and Monday, so she was able to see all of the visitors except for Todd's guests.


Since the last big storm, we have had several smaller, less intense storms but it has been a relief to get any rain at all. It hasn't been quite as hot as it had previously been; I just came back from my walk around the campground and it is quite pleasant in the evening seeing the cliffs in the glow of the setting sun and the tempurature is just right!!

I am looking forward to having the family here at Thanksgiving--as far as I know, it should be a full house! Yea!! All for now,
XOXO
Mom

No comments: