Bryce and Dena here, just checking in. I don't really have anything interesting to add, I'm mostly just making sure I'm doing this right.
This is a neat idea, I hope I can remember to use it. I think I should be able to...
By the way I really dig the totally rad 80's family photo with Keith's super-sweet flat top. Let's see more of that stuff.
I am going to try something fancy here and embed a youtube clip of me driving my car in an autocross. If this doesn't work, then just search youtube for "bryce wrx" and it should be one of very few results.
Bryce and Dena
3 comments:
So, how many orange cones did you murder during that? :)
Just one.
-b
Gee--it should be an exciting ride for us coming back to your place from the airport in August!! B the way--who's the videographer?
Mom (on Jennifer's account, by the way.)
Post a Comment