Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
It's been a good day!!
So today i had photographics society, a softball game, and a frisbee game. In photographics society I found out I won 2nd place in one of our contests. It was the river picture I quite prominently posted on here. I won a 20 dollar gift card to the school bookstore and 30 dollars in cash. Then in the softball game, it was the first game of the tournament and we won 6-2. Our next game is tomorrow at 6. Then I found out why they call it ultimate frisbee. I went up for the frisbee along with about 3 other people. Of course I got it with my freakish monkey arms but someone else nailed my temple with their elbow. Yeah, that felt great. And then later someone cleated my shin. Good times. We ended up winning 12-2. That was also the beginning of a tournament. Our next game is on Thursday. I love this game. Anyhoo...this was an overall good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're using you skills that I taught you ;) Tell your agent that I expect a finder's fee when you go pro.
I've been playing some ultimate myself lately. Huntsville has a summer league (HUSL) that I've been playing in for the last 3 years. It really just reminds me that I'm not as young as I used to be. Enjoy it while you can...
Post a Comment