Since none of you have actually been to my house yet, I thought I'd give you some idea what you're missing out on. Some of you may have seen GoogleMap's "StreetView" before, but if you haven't yet, it's pretty sweet. They've got this huge fleet of cars equipped with 360 degrees of cameras and they drive around the country taking pictures every 50 feet. You can see a pretty good view of my house some time last fall on a Monday (trash day). Notice the crusty old Subaru on jack-stands next to the garage. Jennifer, my offer still stands that you're welcome to have it any time you want to come get it. OK, so the roof is ever so slightly caved in, but it still runs like a top. Sort of. I think.
View Larger Map
2 comments:
gee thanks. you know, maybe i'd consider taking it off of your hands if you'd consider coming to visit me. how does that sound? ;)
It's a deal. You come pick up the car and I'll follow you back to make sure you get there OK.
By the way, you may not be realizing the epic coolness of the streeview if you don't click on the picture and drag it around a bit.
Post a Comment