Thursday, June 19, 2008

Purple toilet paper & crunchy bubble gum

I've only been blogging for a couple of months, but in that time I've come across lots of glitches and hiccups that happen when writing a Blogger post. If something comes up let me know, I'd be happy to try and help. Some things I've had to research to figure out, like how to move a photo to where you want it once it's been uploaded to your post (you can't just drag and drop like I wish you could, and I've never used tinypics.com). Blogger's "Help" section isn't terribly helpful all the time. This is a really good blog to browse if you want to figure something out yourself. Just do a search within the blog for whatever you're wanting to know.

What I don't know is what would happen if two people were logged into this same blog at the same time and simultaneously tried to post something. Instant mother board meltdown? Irreversible hard drive wipe? Nuclear holocaust?

And because it bugs me to post without a photo, here ya go.



1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

That...is an incredibly random subject title. XD Who is that in the picture?