Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Alrighty Then



Okay, so none of you feel left out of the loop (fif) I figured I'd let you all know I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kristin Wood. She's from here in Rexburg and she's a health science major. We've been dating for a month as of today. If you have any questions you can just let me know.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

She's perty. ;) Where is that fireplace you're sitting on? It looks like Beaver D. Park but flooded...

Aaron Hillgrove said...

Isn't it strange that I can cut out any picture of your smiling face and paste it on your 5 year old body or you now and it wouldn't look out of place... not that i do that kind of thing.

She's pretty... for a girl.

Bryce 'n Dena said...

I have a question, what's wrong with her?

Jennifer said...

well i'm sure glad you decided to tell everyone this fan-dang-tastic news.

you know what? next time you have giant news, i call being the FIRST to know! i mean when you get engaged, i need to know before she does.

ToDd said...

first things first...yes sarah it is beaver d park and yes it is flooded. secondly, aaron you need a new hobby. and thirdly, bryce, what do you mean what's wrong with her?

Bryce 'n Dena said...

I mean, why would anybody want to spend a month with you.

Obviously I'm kidding, there's no ASCII character for sarcasm.

Keith said...

Remember what I told you Todd... you gatta wait for me. Congrats! Just remember not to let her see this family blog, otherwise you don't stand a chance of reaching month two before we all scare her off.