Anyway, the only way I can figure to make our Wish Lists here is this:
Sign into this blog (using the family e-mail & password, not as yourself. It won't let you mess around with the Layout otherwise).
Go to Dashboard.
Click Layout.
Click Add a Page Element on the right hand side.
Click Add to Blog under List if you want to write out your stuff, or use Link List if the items you'll be listing are from websites we can visit.
Be sure to click Save before exiting the window.
You'll be back to the Layout page. You should now see your new list on the right with the other page elements that are there. Mouse over it and drag it to where you want it to be (oldest to youngest, perhaps??)
Then click Save at the top.
Okay, so I know those instructions were probably unnecessarily detailed, but I wanted to make sure everyone got it. So, get going on your lists! I've already put mine up there just for fun. Putting them all on the sidebar might start to look a bit cluttered, but I don't know of a better way to do it than that. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Okay, I just gotta say that the "Snail of Fury" print you want looks HILARIOUS. XDDD
Kimberly
Yes, he makes me laugh. ;)
I just went into the settings and granted admin permissions to all current authors so you can actually change the layout without logging into the family account.
Post a Comment