Friday, June 20, 2008

Here goes nothing...

ughahum... here i am... typing. This is kind of strange, I don't ever do things like this so its going to take some getting used to. But I think its a killer idea, so I'm going to do my best to keep up with it. Things are going well here in SLC, Rachelle and Molly are alive and well despite my best efforts. We have been occupying our time these past few weeks between work, puppy classes, the farmers market and other simple pleasures. Rachelle's family is comming out for a visit this week, so we are really looking forward to that (not the cleaning part though.) Other wise, life is pretty much the same. Can't wait to see where this little blog adventure takes us, should be a lot of fun. Love you all.

Keith

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, i wanna see some photos of the pup. Has she grown much since we last saw you guys?