So, just for the heck of it, I added an invisible StatCounter to this blog to track how many hits it gets each day/week/month. I think I put it on there on... Saturday? Anyway, on Sunday it got 96 page loads! I don't know exactly what that means, but it's kinda cool, right? People are viewing this blog. And yes, I realize lots of those are probably just us, but not all 96 times. It also keeps track of Unique Visitors, First Time Visitors, and Returning Visitors. Well, I think it's cool. And just for fun, here's a video. Hope it uploads this time...
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! He sounds so much like Pyper! That's so cute! X3
i love that chubby little munchkin!!
WHO THE HECK IS X3?
He is quite the cutey.
when i first saw this, it was without sound and the popcorn bit was wayyyyy funny! haha
Post a Comment