Saturday, June 21, 2008

Question

I was going to go ahead and do this, but thought I'd better get everyone's okay first. Would it be helpful to anyone to add a List to the sidebar of the blog of Birthdays and Anniversaries? Maybe Mom could do this since I'm sure she knows them all. Also, I was thinking this could be a good place for us to somehow start building Wish Lists for ourselves for the convenience of others on gift-giving occasions. I think this could be really helpful and would eliminate the following types of conversations:

me: "Hey, Mom, what should I get Keith for Christmas?"

Mom: "Are you kidding? I still don't know what I'm getting him!"

me: "I know, he's so hard to buy for."

Mom: "Talk about a nightmare. I'd almost rather just not get him anything than go through the headache of coming up with something and worry that he doesn't need it or won't like it or something."

me: "Yeah, it's almost impossible! He's so ungrateful, too. I spend all this time and energy and then he's like, "Gee, thanks, that's great." What a punk!!"

Mom: "Can you keep a secret? I'm thinking of disowning him because of it."


Wouldn't it be nice if everyone liked Keith again? I think Wish Lists should be seriously considered, for the sake of our familial harmony. By the way, Keith, I would miss you if you got disowned. ;)

4 comments:

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Wait, who are we talking about again?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Anderson Family said...

Hey,Keith-
I don't know WHAT in the WORLD Sarah is talking about...but maybe she DOES have a good idea!! Who knows how to set it up, though...

Mom

Anderson Family said...

... I'm not sure how to take all that Sarah - hope you were smiling when you typed it. Maybe I'm missing something b/c there is no human interaction. But hey, if I'm really that hard to shop for, we better get going on this wish list thing.

Keith

Anderson Family said...

Hey, I try to make sure I have a list every year.

The way I see it, my friends and family are gonna try and get me something no matter what I may say (I have friends that are like "Oh, I don't want anything!" I hate that) so I try to make it as easy as possible for you.

So, what? Are we just gonna e-mail these out to each other or something?

Kimberly