Uh...not much goin' on with me. For those of you that don't know, I'm back to working in the kitchen at Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort. It's about 20 minutes or so east of Zion National Park. Still on salad bar. Except we've got a new boss this year aaaaaaand...I don't think he likes me. >_< I kinda said something really dumb at the beginning, something along the lines of "I don't really care about cooking" and what with him being a chef or whatever, I'm pretty sure that somewhat offended him. So I think I'm in the doghouse, so to speak.
In other news! I'm gonna be working on a bunch of new artwork soon. I owe a friend of mine a picture, but once I finish that (in between working and sleeping sos I can be awake for work) I've got several paintings I wanna do. I'll be posting them at my Deviantart gallery (I gave you all the link, yes?) so you can tell me if I'm improving at all! I know I'm nowhere near fabulous, or whatever, even at Sarah's or Keith's levels, but I'm working on it!
Oh yeah, one last thing. Being the fact that I'm still very much single and my 21st birthday is in less than a year, I thought I'd let you guys know that I plan on going on a mission! A friend of mine (who's only a week older than me) is taking this year of school off to work to pay for her mission, so that's kinda made it more real for me. I signed up for a missionary prep class this fall, so hopefully I'll be able to get my butt in gear.
So, yeah. That's my life so far. Love y'all lots!
P.S. A picture of me playing with the snake, Harry. I luvs him. ^_^
1 comment:
I looked through your gallery a bit and am impressed with what you're capable of. Keep it up! And hey, I'm glad you're still excited about the mission idea. You'd mentioned it when we were in California and I wasn't sure if it'd stick. If it feels right to you, then I think it's terrific!
~Sarah
Post a Comment