On Sunday, driving home from church, we had a little conversation with Pyper. I forget what it was about, but she made some comment that just made Aaron and I realize (again) that she's one smart cookie. Aaron said something like, "Pyper, how'd you get to be so smart?" And she goes, "Because I am! Because Jesus filled me up with smarts!" After we laughed our heads off we said that, yes, she was absolutely right.
3 comments:
i'm pretty much sure that that's the cutest thing i've ever heard her say. well i technically didn't hear it, and it seems like she said something way way way cute a while back, but i can't remember it...
but you get the idea. precious!
What is going on with that hair? It's not nearly as cool as the mullet that Sarah used to have. (We were looking at some of Dad's pictures earlier.)
If Sarah even thought of giving Pyper a perm or mullet like she had we'd have some serious issues.
Post a Comment