Sunday, August 24, 2008

29 years later...

Just to help wash the afterbirth out of your mind from the picture Keith posted, I thought I'd give everybody a much nicer birthday picture to enjoy. Of course I haven't bothered to shower yet so it's not really that much nicer. But I'm sitting here all by myself on my birthday and it's raining outside (and will be all day) so I don't have much else to do.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, I hope your birthday gets better! I've been thinking of you a lot today. It was especially weird when one of our hymns during sacrament meeting was "High on a Mountain Top". That song always reminds me of you. :)

Anyway, happy birthday!! Oh, and you should be receiving a miscellaneous package soon. It's from me.

Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Enjoy the fact that at least you're not at work like I am. Dad

Bryce 'n Dena said...

It actually wasn't all that bad. I was just being silly. I'm not alone any more (Dena got back from Charlotte this afternoon), so all is well. Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

Jennifer said...

hey, happy birthday brother. i hope you got your Chicken Wing USB Drive, no matter how weird i think it is. =] love you! ♥

Anderson Family said...

Well, it WASN'T raining the day you were born--maybe the sky was crying today because we couldn't be with you for your birthday. I thought Dena was going to be back on Friday--now I DO feel bad for not calling you (I really was going to...)!! Having Dena back home should be a nice present though.

Happy Birthday!!
XOXO
Mom

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Dena was able to rearrange her flight so that she could spend the weekend with her family in L-town.