Sunday, August 10, 2008

Exodus

Not a whole lot has been happening here in Salt Lick, but a few things are changing and thought I would let everyone know. Rachelle and I are moving to a new apt. at the end of this month. The place itself isn't much bigger (sorry to those of you that have stayed with us in the past... it's gonna be just as cozy) but it is nice and we feel like it is a really great deal. We will literally be less than a mile away from where we are now, but it has a cute back yard for Molly and the neighbors are really great.

Rachelle is doing well at work and has found all sorts of extra activities to keep her busy. I have been volunteering with a developing science and art museum called The Leonardo which is bringing The Body Worlds exhibit to SLC. I'm really excited for it and should get some free tickets, so if anyone is interesting in seeing the show let me know... I know it sounds a little morbid, but if you get the chance to come, I promise seeing the preserved bodies will be worth it. Crazy.


Other than all that, life is pretty normal. Rachelle's best friend is coming for a visit this week and I start teaching the week after that. I thought I would include a few pictures of the past few weeks for every one's viewing pleasure. Later!



Timpanogos Cave



Yes, another picture of Molly. Sorry.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

she just keeps getting bigger and bigger...

i'm sad about the apartment thing, though. i love yours, it's so cute! haha

Anderson Family said...

Looking forward to seeing your new place--sounds like we may be able to bring a full truck-load of helpers. Todd & Kimberly are trying to get the time off and Jennifer I'm sure won't want to be left behind. Dad says carrying the stuff downstairs will be MUCH eaiser than carrying it UPSTAIRS last summer...

Mom

Anderson Family said...

Dad here. When did you go to Timp Cave? We got to go last year and it was more of a climb than I remembered. When I was a kid, we went up there with my grandma who was about 80 at the time. Nobody in the group could believe she walked up there. Not sure I want to try it again anytime soon. And probably not after that. :)

Keith said...

We went to Timp. Cave about two weeks ago as a little day trip. I convinced Rachelle to make the hike by telling her it was only a mile and a half, but that little charade didn't last long once we got there. Ha, I almost got pushed down the mountain. In the end though, we all agreed that it was easily worth the walk.