Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Turn!

well pretty much the same thing that happened to Keith just happened to me. i spent about 3 1/2 hours looking through scanned photos on dad's old laptop (the one that pretty much lives in my room) and couldn't stop laughing at some of them. it started out as a search for baby pictures of me, because at my high school, they ask seniors to submit a quote and baby picture for the yearbook and the graduation slide show. no, i'm not a senior (yet), but it's not like i had much else to do today. anyways, i ran into so many pictures that i just loved, so i decided to make a new post.


How did we pull this off?



My brothers!



Wow, not surly teenagers at all!



I think they're happy... what do you think?



Jealous? Me too.



Bryce's "Bachelor party."



Stupid Ralph. I hated that rabbit.



Mmm... community water!



What can i say? I like to eat my pudding in the nude.



I yike my sister. :)



There are no words.


there are about 60 more pictures that i wanted to put on here, but dad said to keep it to 6 or 8. i only did like... 12. whoops.

"*sigh* i love our family."--The Incredibles

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Dad here. That first picture may be the only one in existence where Todd isn't smiling! They are all cute pictures, though. I am now officially inspired to get busy and start scanning again so I can get these prints to all of you. Oh - wait! I'm leaving for Idaho tomorrow to take Kimberly back to Rexburg after we visit with Sarah and Aaron for a couple of days. So It'll have to wait til I get back.

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Why does everybody look so somber in that first pic? Was that at a funeral?

Bryce 'n Dena said...

I just noticed that in that picture, there is a picture of Todd cheesing, so I think that counts.

ToDd said...

first of all, there is another picture where i'm not smiling. it was at taylor's b-day party when i broke my arm and mom wouldn't let me skate. i was ticked. secondly, well...that was pretty much all i had to say. so there.

ToDd said...

i think the thing that made me laugh the most was fiffer's pudding in the nude pic and comment. you just look so happy.