Rachelle's best f
riend came for a visit this past week and we had a great time. We got to do a lot of things we usually do and even more things we have never done before. Alicia has never been out west before, so it was fun to see her react to all the mountains and big sky. I still get pretty
geeked out over the mountains. We went to Snow Bird for the fist time and took a ride on the tram up to the top of the mountain. It was beautiful and about 30 degrees cooler at the top than down in the canyon - I can't wait until the Fall.
Fun on the mountain
One of Patrick's hockey gamesI start work next week and we plan on moving around the same time. It should be an interesting week after all is said and done. Not to mention poor Molly went to the vet yesterday to get her girl parts gone - so she is pretty pathetic right now and Rachelle and I are fussing over her like she is made of glass. I am
definitely looking forward to Labor Day. Love you guys.
2 comments:
I'm so impressed that you two are such the experts at finding the fun things to do in and around Salt Lake! We'll have to get Bryce and Dena to come to your part of Utah on another trip just so you can show them around up there! Looking forward to seeing you soon...
Mom
"Girl parts"- teehee! That made me laugh! Good luck with your move and the new school year- I can't wait for Fall either!
Post a Comment