His name is Bryce.
Today is his birthday.
He is old.
I like him.
He is neat.
He is strong.
He used to make me mad a lot, but now we're friends.
He is funny.
I like playing cards with him.
He is smart.
He likes to ride bikes and drive his car very fast.
He is a good car driver.
He is a good big brother.
I miss him.










Thanks, Dad, for the awesome photo CD. Sorry to the 3 younger kids who weren't in these pictures- guess the slides dwindled after a while...
6 comments:
Glad to see you guys like the old slide pics, too. When I can pry my old laptop away from Jennifer, I try and work on scanning the closet full of prints we have. That's where all the pictures of Todd, Kimberly and Jennifer are. Some day you'll get a cd with them on as well. But I won't promise it for this coming Christmas. There's still several thousand pictures to do. :) Dad
wow, i can see so much of Pyper in Sarah. 'specially that one where you're both in red coats...
this is a cute post, by the way. i don't know if it's because it's Sunday or if i'm just more like mom than originally thought, but it kind of choked me up. is that weird?
No Jennifer, it's not weird. It got me a little bit too. Thanks a lot Sarah, that was really nice. I can't wait to see all you guys in November. I hope everybody has a nice week.
I think that said it for me... you were and are a great big brother Bryce. Thanks for being a great example and a great friend.
Oh, and sorry about what happened after the shampoo-on-a-toothbrush episode. No hard feelings I hope. Love you man. Happy Birthday.
Thanks Sarah for the trip down Sentimental Lane...you guys all come by the 'choked up' thing honestly!! I love looking at those old pictures--and it doesn't seem that long ago that my baby Bryce was that little!!
Mom
PS Thanks you kids for being so interactive with this Blog-thingey--Dad and I love reading the blogs and comments; it's ALMOST as good as having you all together around the dinner table!
i love that pic of bryce and the headphones. for a couple reasons. first is how big the headphones are (especially on him) and the other is just how he looks and the lighting. i love you bryce and can't wait to see ya in november.
Post a Comment