
Mom doing the "big foot" pose with less hair and more class.

I love this picture.
So, I don't know. I guess I got excited about these pictures. Its strange to see your parents at the same age you are at now. Oh, and Dad, you're good looking in the photos too, but I got the feeling you were doing most of the picture taking, so there weren't as many of you. But, mom, just wanted to let you know that you are beautiful.
And then there is Bryce.....

Happy early Birthday man, you've come a long way. Love you guys.
8 comments:
"I can't believe he took a picture with blood and guts and placenta juice all over him. Disgusting."
-said Aaron, father of two, soon to be three (or four) upon seeing the newborn photo of Bryce.
Keith, I just laughed 'til I cried at your post. The "and then there was Bryce" thing just killed me. I'm feeling a little loopy, can you tell? Anyway, it's fun to be nostalgic. Our Mama is pretty, ain't she? I've always thought so, too.
Placenta juice is not ok to show... it should remain a mystery that stays in the delivery room.
i agree with aaron. i never even knew what placenta juice looked like, and was hoping to never find out... well, i will eventually, but still.
but yeah, i'd have to say that our mama is pretty dang cute!
A wise man once said:
"Placenta juice is not ok to show... it should remain a mystery that stays in the delivery room."
Those are words that I hold near and dear to my heart and strive to live by every day. Please remove that photo from existence.
Holy crap, you guys make me laugh!
Bryce, I just want you to know that I did indeed take the picture (we were proud of our little baby boy!) but I wasn't the one to publish it on the internet. Not my fault. Dad
P.S. I have to agree about Mom being pretty. Dad
Rachelle thinks everyone is going to hate me for posting that picture... sorry if it was in poor taste.
But man, I was laughing so hard at the "placenta juice" thing, especially Bryce's remarkably relevent quote. Priceless.
Okay--so the baby picture was a bit gross, but thanks anyway for all the compliments about my looks in my younger days. You guys are sweet!
Mom
Post a Comment