Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanks for A Very Happy Thanksgiving


We just wanted to thank all of you for the time, effort and expense you took to be with us this Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful week and we all made some great (and a few not so great) memories. I hope most of you got the DVD with the combined pictures on it. Sarah said her copy had all the folders on it but only one of the folders had pictures in it. I guess that's what I get for trying to burn them while we were playing cards. There should be another one on the way in the mail, Sarah.

Good Food
Good Fun
Good Fashion
Good Grief!
I was talking to my brother Ryan last week, and he and I mentioned how well our families are able to get along. He had some friends whose family got together for Thanksgiving, and one sister spent the whole time sitting out in the yard under a tree not talking to anyone, and a couple of others weren't on speaking terms, but they came anyway so their kids could be with grandparents and cousins. Mom and I are just so glad we all get along so well and enjoy our time together so much. Thanks again for the weekend, and I'll leave you with a sunset picture we took on the way back from the Grand Canyon on Monday. (The moon, Jupiter and Venus at their closest conjunction for the next 46 years).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I feel I should mention that Aaron swears he smiled cheesy only once- ONCE!- during each of those two group photo sessions and those are the ones that got posted. I thought maybe you were trying to teach him a lesson. :)

Aaron Hillgrove said...

Lesson learned

Bryce 'n Dena said...

I thought that was just his smile. Glad to know otherwise.