Many of you may already know, but Kimberly got her mission call last week. She has been called to serve in the St. Louis Missouri Mission and will be entering the Missionary Training Center on February 4, 2009. Only about 6 weeks away. We thought you might like to see her reaction when she got the call.
So who was excited? We're proud of her and she's pretty pumped about getting ready to go. More to come when we know more. Dad and Mom
2 comments:
This is Kaleigh and I'm glad I found out about Kim! Oh my goodness! I am so excited for Kim! I haven't been able to talk to her in forever! Please tell her I said congrats and that I hope to see her soon! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog! add mine! it's jandk-onebighappyfam.blogspot.com
Congrats again!!!
hey...are you guys gonna add that movie of keith on christmas or hakan and i doing our handshake? i'd like to see that please. oh yeah...congrats again kimby.
Post a Comment