Monday, December 22, 2008

Sorry to spam, but...

... I wanted to let Mom, Dad, Kimberly, Bryce & Keith know that ALL your gifts arrived today. It was so much fun to open the front door and see this pile of boxes waiting for us! The kids and I tore into them and they placed the presents under the tree.

Every time Hakan would put a present underneath, he would say, "Happy birthday TO you!" I haven't gotten any gifts wrapped yet, so the tree was looking a little bare underneath. Not anymore! Thanks guys!!


(P.S. Mom- when I pulled out Hakan's doll and said, "What's this?" he shouted, "My BAAAAAABY!!" and gave her a big hug and kiss. I didn't realize he'd missed her so much. Thanks for including T.O. 7 with the gifts.)

2 comments:

Keith said...

Wow, they got there fast - like, in a day. I'm glad you got them, I think this is the first year I have actually mailed gifts on time. Merry Christmas!

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Glad they made it. Hopefully the rest of you folks get yours as well.