Sunday, December 21, 2008

No go

Thought I should let everyone know that Aaron will not be flying to Pittsburgh today. Earlier this week he had a phone interview with a corporate guy and the man he'd answer to (if he got the job), and shortly afterwards he got a call from the recruiter saying that they think he's too young to start up a new plant. Bah. He was pretty bummed for a couple of days, but I think he's okay with it now. I wasn't as disappointed as I expected to be. I guess this just wasn't the opportunity we've been praying for. Anyway, now we know and can stop wondering where we'll be in a month, etc.

2 comments:

Amy S. said...

Sarah,

Am I allowed to comment on the Anderson blog? I hope so, because I'm gonna!

Tom and I have had similar experiences where we get all excited about a particular prospect only to have that door closed on us. But I really believe that the Lord closes certain doors so that He can open the right ones when the time is right.

I'm guessing that later on down the road, you will both look back and see exactly what the Lord had in mind.

Sarah said...

Thanks, Amy. That's the way I feel- I just hope I'm right! :)