(That was mama's preferred title.)
Mama wants to get some details on Thanksgiving. Such as: what do we want for dinner? She's hoping that everyone can pitch in a little with the cooking. So if you want to make something or if you have a special request, let us know via comment to this post what it involves so we can go shopping ahead of time. Does that make any kind of sense? If not... you know how to get ahold of us. :)
♥--Jennifer
3 comments:
Some things I like (and would be willing to make) are Mom's sweet potato casserole, homemade cheesecake, pumpkin pie, and Aunt Terry's broccoli/cheese casserole. Mmmm... I'm getting fatter just thinking about it...
Other than the obvious choices, i.e. turkey, GRAVY, taters and pecan pie, i think we should have tricia's/grandma's cranberry sauce. We can make anything or contribute what ever so just send something our way.
Ohhhh! Great idea Sarah! Homemade cheesecake! I'm ALL for that! I also second the sweet potato casserole.
As for my requests, watergate salad (of course) which I can put together when I get there. Biscuits and/or croissants are good. That's all I can really think of.
Post a Comment