So Dena and I just got back from a short visit to Nashville. We went up there Friday afternoon to go to an Avett Brothers show on Friday night. Some of you may be familiar with them, but those that aren't should definitely check them out. The show was amazing. I can't believe how much energy those guys put into their craft.
We stayed on the 25th floor of the Renaissance Hotel downtown, which was nice since we could just walk to the concert. It was a nice little mini-vacation.
Here are a couple of photos. Obviously a camera phone in a dark theater isn't the best choice...


There are a few videos from the show up on YouTube already:
LINK
2 comments:
We watched the video over here at the office--cool concert! What fun to get away for a mini-vacation like that. Awsome view from you room too!
Mom
You suck... I've worn a hole in that cd since I got it. You're right about the concert, it was incredible.
Post a Comment