Dena wants pancakes. But Dena can't have pancakes. Do you know why Dena can't have pancakes? Because Dena doesn't have wisdom teeth any more. She had them all removed yesterday and has spent the last 36 hours sitting on the couch and drinking a liquid diet. I need to have it done myself at some point, but I'm in no hurry. It doesn't look like any fun.
Beef jerky sounds good too. or steak. Great, now I'm getting hungry.
5 comments:
I'm waiting for mine to rot out... no one is putting pliers in my mouth while I'm alive.
Sarah had it done a while back and I realized we're still in the stone age when it comes to pulling teeth.
i had mine done a couple months ago and it was... uncool. i've never eaten that much pudding and mashed potatoes at once in my entire life.
Deana--You have my sympathy!! My wisom teeth came in just fine and didn't give me any grief being pulled, but I had to nurse Jennifer and from second-hand experience, it didn't look like ANY fun! Just remember, this too shall pass and eventually, you'll be able to eat anything you want (and Bryce will oblige)!
Pam
Poor Dena. She didn't look very happy in the picture. I must have been lucky. I had my lower ones pulled in high school and went to school the next day. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Dad
i don't know what the big deal is. i had all four of mine pulled at once and it was the best dental experience i've ever had. they gave me the gas through my nose and the shot through my mouth. and when they laid me back, i just watched spongebob while they pulled my teeth. (that show is hilarious when you're drugged up) anyhoo...afterwards i only took like two pain pills and dad and i went to zion and took pictures. oh yeah...sorry dena.
Post a Comment