Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some of Dad's pics from Idaho

Just thought I'd post some pics of our trip to Sarah's. Hope you like 'em.






She's "banging two coconut hahves together!"

Someday I'm going to have to learn how you guys put the labels on the photos. Someone call and tell me how it's done. I hope the one about the coconut halves comes out all right in the post. Things here at the park have slowed down some, but it still seems busy to me. I think most of Europe (or at least France and Germany) are in Southern Utah this time of year. Plus the fact that we have lost all our seasonals and it is only Frank, Brian and myself to run the place now keeps us tied to the park pretty tightly. I need to get up on Cedar Mountain before it snows and do a lot of maintenance on our snowmobile trail markers so I can find my way around on the Snowcat when it does snow. Just finding the time to go is the trick. I'll close with a picture of tonight's moorise over the cliffs. Love you all and we really enjoy hearing from you. And Bryce, you're not the only one having a hard time waiting for Thanksgiving! Dad



1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Just noticed I duplicated the picture of Pyper with the coconut on her head. Guess I thought it was cute. Oh well - what can I say? I'm a grandpa. Dad