
Well, a while ago dad posted about my new car Leroy...a few weeks ago, when we took Kimberly up to Rexburg, I payed for him and drove him down here. He's now registered, clean, and had his oil changed. He's no general lee but he still gets some turned heads. It may be because no one has ever seen a boat on wheels outside of a parade before but nonetheless i like him.
5 comments:
That actually looks pretty nice. I hope it works out well for you. The glasses are a perfect fit, too.
Oh yeah, I never did find out. I guess Dad didn't have to tow you after all? He handled the drive just fine then?
yeah...he's pretty sweet. i drove him all the way down without any real problems. i just had to fill him with some tranny fluid once. that's it. he's still doin good.
SWEET ride cuz! Can't wait to see you!
that is such a sweet car to drive.
Post a Comment