Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Memory or Two From Kimberly

Mom here--Kimberly asked me to add her 'memories' to the blog that Dad started:

“For memories, there's always the wonderful Christmas memories and all that implies. I've probably said before that when I was little, that bedroom in the Florida house always looked like a football field to me. I remember that huge, vine-covered tree near the grove. Always made me think of a jungle. Theater will always be some of my best memories as a child. I miss doing that so much. Utah just doesn't have it the same, really. I remember my first ever swear word (the "H" word, too) happened while we were watching "Willow" in the den in L'ton. Keith, you freaked me out so bad when you said I wasn't supposed to say that. XD Sent me into the hallway to tell Mom and Dad, as I recall. Anyone remember "The Game" with that multi-colored ball? Playing that out in the front yard was cool. And didn't we have a dinosaur dictionary that we'd pick species out of to pretend to be?

That's all I can really think of or have time for right now. But I also want to say that everyone else's posts had my DYING of laughter! Poor Sister R didn't know if I was laughing or crying! Both, actually.

I love you all so very much! The Church is true and there's so much good that comes from it! I'll never be distracted by your posts, it only makes me love you and the Lord for giving you to me! Lovelovelovelovelove!!”

Sister Kimberly Anderson!

No comments: