Its bitter sweet, but it seems like just yesterday we were all sleeping in the same room and shouting "don't sit down at all!" Another year has gone by and Sarah, you are still the coolest, most beautiful lady I know. You are always so creative and clever with every thing you do, always so kind and really make the rest of us feel lazy and uninteresting when ever we hear about one of your new "projects". You are an amazing and inspirational woman, and I have always been so proud of being able to call you my sister. I hope your day is beautiful and I hope tomorrow is even better. Your the best.

For this Birthday installment, I thought I'd go with a little smattering of cake batter on the face rather that the traditional placenta juice. Enjoy.
4 comments:
Ah--the memories!! Happy birthday, baby girl; Momma loves you!!
XOXO
"My Sister" a Haiku
Her name is Sarah
She has some very red hair
She's a special girl
Happy Birthday Sarah.
Love ya sis! Happy birthdaaaaaay!!
Thanks, guys. Keith, you made me cry. And I did have a happy birthday!!
Post a Comment