Thursday, March 3, 2011

I spy springtime...


If you know me, you know I'll be the first to say that Cedar City is one of the least fun places to be in the winter. Lately, it's been a little less sucky and a little more promising. Today I woke up to see that it was sunny, but it was wet outside. First instinct: "Ugh. Snow."
But I was so wrong! It was warm enough that it was actually raining outside! I only had to wear a cardigan when I went to take my test, and it felt so good to not have to wear a big jacket. Today was a day of sunshowers, and I am so very excited for springtime. (:

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Rain around here usually turns into ice. >_< But I know what you mean; it's been nice for it to be warming up. I've started to sing "Winter's on the Wing" to myself lately. :D

Anderson Family said...

Let's hope we aren't just being teased...