That's right. For a minute, we had a punk rocker car. The storm over the weekend gave us a little over a foot of snow, and in clearing the car off, it had an unusual haircut for a minute.
We cleared the first 4 or 5 inches off on Saturday, but on Sunday morning, this was back on top.

The weather station up at the road shed on Cedar Mountain where we keep the snow cat is reporting 109 inches of snow on the ground! That's about as tall as 3 Hakan's. I may be ready for spring. Dad
2 comments:
Okay, every time you post something like this I feel a deep guilt about living in a place that has flip-flop weather practically year round. Come visit!
California does have nice weather (usually), but I'm still not sure if I could live there full time. I like where we are - snow and all. But we will come visit when we can! Dad
Post a Comment