Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Get ready for it.
Today was a good day for mail. Not only did I get my favorite letter yet from Elder Sly, but I also got a note from a certain little boy that I think we all know.
Yep. Get with it, people. The big day is comin up fast.
I tried and tried to pry something else out of him to go with his dragon illustration, but that's all he wanted on there. It's what occupies most of his thoughts these days. :)
4 comments:
I tried and tried to pry something else out of him to go with his dragon illustration, but that's all he wanted on there. It's what occupies most of his thoughts these days. :)
Ohhh it's a dragon... I thought it was a turtle with a propeller for a tail. Either way, it made me smile a lot when I got it! (:
Does he have a 'wish list' to go with the fact that his birthday is in May? I would have expected a numbered list to be included--ha!!
Grandma Pam
Dear Jennifer,
I enjoy gift cards ...
Keith
Post a Comment