Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thought you'd like to know...

You can now buy Pirates of Penzance on DVD !!!!! (<--- click the link or go to Amazon.com)

FINALLY!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Good grief! That movie, with the exception of microwaved butter and Cheerios, might be the fastest way to relive my childhood. I love that movie. I'm going to buy it, put on a ridiculously long t-shirt with some fuzzy underwear, shout "don't sit down at all" to no one in particular, mix vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup until I have created a soup-like concoction, and soak it all in.

Sarah said...

Wow Keith, I don't think you forgot anything! That sounds like the perfect storm of Illinois Avenue memory stimulation- I think I'll join you! :)

Anderson Family said...

I tried to think of something he forgot, and couldn't come up with anything else, either. Unless it was Oscar instead of Pirates of Penzance. Or in the early years, it was air popped popcorn instead of microwaved (easier to make big batches for masses of kids). Enjoy the movie! Dad

ToDd said...

You should have Rachelle sit in front of the tv and be your channel changer and then try and guess what the first words of the movie are.