Ugh, that was such a sweet post. I was good until I got to that last picture of Sarah holding you when you were young. I scrolled down and when I saw that, all alone in my living room, I let out a kind of choked whimper. It sounded, I think, like someone smacked me in the throat while trying to swallow a spoon full of soup. I remember you being that young! So special.
My, how time flies!! And as Kimberly has noted in many of her letters & emails to me, she realizes how blessed we are to all get along and love each other! It does my heart good to watch you kids respond to each other. Brings a tear (and sometimes a choke...)
2 comments:
Ugh, that was such a sweet post. I was good until I got to that last picture of Sarah holding you when you were young. I scrolled down and when I saw that, all alone in my living room, I let out a kind of choked whimper. It sounded, I think, like someone smacked me in the throat while trying to swallow a spoon full of soup. I remember you being that young! So special.
My, how time flies!! And as Kimberly has noted in many of her letters & emails to me, she realizes how blessed we are to all get along and love each other! It does my heart good to watch you kids respond to each other. Brings a tear (and sometimes a choke...)
Mom
Post a Comment