Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing like the love that lets us share our name
To: Pyper, From: Aunt RachelleI'm glad you like, it looks great on you sweetie! Be brave and make lots of money from those baby teeth!
I am just now seeing this (my internet is so slow that I get discouraged and don't check our blog very often these days).Pyper, hon--you are adorable!And Rachelle--where EVER did you get that darling t-shirt?!? Too cute!!XOXOPam
Post a Comment
2 comments:
To: Pyper, From: Aunt Rachelle
I'm glad you like, it looks great on you sweetie! Be brave and make lots of money from those baby teeth!
I am just now seeing this (my internet is so slow that I get discouraged and don't check our blog very often these days).
Pyper, hon--you are adorable!
And Rachelle--where EVER did you get that darling t-shirt?!? Too cute!!
XOXO
Pam
Post a Comment