Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zoey's Birthday

This is a little old, but I wanted to share anyway. Last Friday we celebrated Zoey's first birthday. Dena got some princess type costume stuff for her to wear (which she hated). We also stole Keith & Rachelle's idea and got her a cheeseburger as well as some "Frosty Paws" doggy ice cream. Over all I think she enjoyed her birthday, even if she did have to wear some silly stuff to get to the good stuff.









Also, I bought plane tickets today to come visit for Thanksgiving, so there's that.

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZOEY!! My, you are growing up so fast (BTW: the shades are soooo you; and the tiara--gotta love it)!!

Thanks for letting your mom and dad come out for Thanksgiving! Your grandma is sooooo excited--tell them I'll see what arrangements I can make about the weather (Jennifer will help).

Love ya!
Grandma Pam

Anderson Family said...

Woo-hoo!!! Dad here. I'm excited too. Thanksgiving should be way fun again this year. Maybe we can get back out to the Wave (and do a better job of it this time!) Or find something else fun to do. We'll have to see. Looking forward to it. Dad

Keith said...

Nice! Good things are happening. I like this trend we have been starting over the past year or so. I feel like i have been spending so much time with my family lately, and not only that, but the family keeps growing.

Tell Zoey happy birthday. I don't know about you, but when Molly turned 1, I couldn't believe we hadn't killed her yet or at the very least, not kept her alive. Way to go

Sarah said...

I know I'm a little late, so I'll just yell it to her:

HAAAAAPPPPYYYYY BIRRRRRRTHDAAAAAAY ZOOOOOOOOOOEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Think she heard me? Well, if not you guys give her a belly scratch from her Auntie Sarah and the kiddles. She's so precious!!