Friday, October 9, 2009

Looky what I found


6 comments:

Anderson Family said...

No wonder he was being kind of crabby in North Carolina! Is he doing better now? Hope so. Dad

Jennifer said...

Called it!

Keith said...

Ghuh! When I scrolled down and caught first sight of this picture, it caught me off gaurd. I don't know, it looked like his chin was blue or something horrible. I'm glad it is a tooth.

Anderson Family said...

The first tooth is always adorable--and a milestone! Our cutie-pie is growing up!! I love that this blog can be used for instant news; waiting for pictures in the mail could mean he'd have a full set of teeth by the time we got the photos! Thanks for sharing... Mom

Sarah said...

Yesterday afternoon he was pretty crabby. Otherwise I'd say he hasn't shown any signs of teething other than some extra drool and that tiny little hole in his gum!

Bryce 'n Dena said...

Toofus!