Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What the Heck?

Here it's been almost 3 weeks and none of us has posted anything about the wedding! I realize that most of us were there in person, but I still think some kind of post is in order - at least to document the event for those who weren't able to go. So I guess it is up to me - although I think you guys do a much better job of posting than I do. But I do have some pictures to share.
It was a wonderful wedding and we really had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone for making the effort to be there and support Keith and Rachelle on their special day. And thanks to them for having the day and giving us all such a good reason to get together.

I think Pyper's dance was the hit of the reception. They spent so long just dancing and talking and having the best conversation, none of the adults could believe it. I only wish someone had gotten pictures or (better yet) video of Bryce dancing to Cotton Eye Joe. That would have been worth a post all by itself.
Some of you may not know, but Mommer and Popper were able to swing through St. Louis on their way home and got permission to stop and see Kimberly. Can you tell she enjoyed the visit? Not sure if it's the light, or the camera, or the girl, but her hair looks different to me. Hmmmnm.
Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful weekend. It's things like that that make me and Mom so thankful for all of you and the joy you bring into our lives. Keep up the good work and we look forward to seeing you all again as soon as we can. It's hard being as spread out as we are, but maybe that just makes the times we can get together all the better. Lots of love - Dad.

2 comments:

ToDd said...

my film is actually getting developed as i type this. so i'll have it scanned and posted, hopefully, by next weekend. (fingers crossed)

Sarah said...

Thanks for putting those up, Dad! I've been dying to see some photos that others took. I'm afraid I didn't take many while we were there, but I'll send them to you anyway. Thanks again for the post- that trip was fantastic!!