Enjoy.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here's a video of attempt #1.
I videoed this right after the first attempt. I didn't realize the camera was on, but I caught some pretty funny audio.
One more time...
The next day we went up to Rexburg to spend some time with Todd & Kristen at their apartment. They broke out the only toys they had- some poppers/snappers and a package of balloon rockets. Lemme tell ya, they were a hit.
Here's me trying to blow up one of those suckers.
.jpg)
Here's me seconds from an aneurysm. Todd thinks aneurysms are funny.
Not so funny now, huh, twerp? I like how his face matches the balloon. Heehee..jpg)
And here's Kristen trying to get an aneurysm & me looking retarded. See, I don't mind posting stupid pictures of myself. But this only further demonstrates why I try to stay BEHIND the camera as much as possible. Sarah = NOT photogenic.
See, you use these itty bitty straws to blow up these long skinny balloons (that I think are made of the same thing as Michelins) , then when/if you get them filled you toss them into the air and watch the kids chase them as they fly all over the place making the most annoying sound. They were very entertaining. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
You had to know I'd post this one, Todd. Just to make Mom shake her head in shame. :)
.jpg)
One last video. Pyper taught her self how to hula-hoop while we were there. She got it down in one day, but the next day when she tried to do it she said, "Ow! My stomach hurts!" Sore muscles from too much hula-hooping! How hilarious is that?!
1 comment:
Too fun!! I love the videos especially (had to come over to the office to watch them tho). I love hearing the kids laugh and giggle! And way to go Pyper with that hola hoop--I may have to get one and see if it will trim my waist!
Mom
Post a Comment