Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The deed is done.

so I’m back from my trip to Rexburg. I don’t know how many of you knew that I went in the first place, but I decided to spend Labor Day weekend with my broja (that’s Todd) and his sweetheart (that’s Kristen) in Rexburg so that he could take my senior pictures, plus I just wanted to hang out with the champs. Seeing as how I haven’t even seen them since April 11th.These are just a few of my very favorites, but i'll give you a link to some more of my very few favorites. (Those are just the ones I currently have on my Facebook at the moment.) When Todd sends me the rest of the pictures, I may or may not post them on here. I’m for sure going to get some printed, so some/most of you will get hard copies of these. They are, after all, my senior portraits. :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=149230&id=724708078&l=57de519f99


1 comment:

Keith said...

I LOVE those pictures! they are beautiful! todd, you did an amazing job and jennifer, you are an amazing subject... so beautiful.