I thought about claiming I used to have a pair of those pants, but finally decided there was no way in the world I would be believed. I did have a pair of corduroy pant, though. Beige corduroy bell bottoms - I wore them out I liked em so much. :] Dad
I had a pair! They weren't the gold flashy kind, but they were a pretty horrible neon pattern. The front opened up with double velcro, and I remember feeling like such a pimp when I went to the bathroom. *schrrrrimp!* The whole experience became so cool and dangerous.
5 comments:
oh my stars, if only i had beautiful golden pants...
I pray those pants never come back into style. I'm pretty sure they cause retinal cancer.
I thought about claiming I used to have a pair of those pants, but finally decided there was no way in the world I would be believed. I did have a pair of corduroy pant, though. Beige corduroy bell bottoms - I wore them out I liked em so much. :] Dad
I'll take beige corduroy bell bottoms over blisteringly shiny gold parachute pants any day.
I had a pair! They weren't the gold flashy kind, but they were a pretty horrible neon pattern. The front opened up with double velcro, and I remember feeling like such a pimp when I went to the bathroom. *schrrrrimp!* The whole experience became so cool and dangerous.
Post a Comment