
The other day I found him on our bathroom floor, staring intently at some pictures in one of Aaron's muscle magazines. When I asked what he was doing he replied, "I don't like dat guy. He's all yucky."

Sorry, Aaron, but I have to agree. Those guys are all yucky.
5 comments:
First of all...hakan is gonna be one of the World's Strongest Man champions not a body builder. secondly....well...that's actually all i have to say.
The post is full of lies. Just the other day Hakan was asking for "juice"... i told him he'd have to wait until he was 12 to start that kind of stuff.
Ha ha, that is great! I'm ganna give Hakan his very first bottle of spray tan this Christmas.
Just make sure he knows not to drink it!
who needs spray tan? ever seen the episode of "Family Guy" where Stewie starts tanning? seriously, it worked wonders on that little white boy.
Post a Comment